It is our privilege to welcome you into our dental family. May the time you spend with us increase your self-confidence, contribute to your ultimate goals and enhance your quality of life
New to our practice? Here are some things that set us apart.
- Our practice is committed to helping people keep their natural smile for a lifetime. We see our patients as individuals and tailor our care to meet your unique needs.
- Dr. McCully is consistently named one of Eugene’s Top Dentists in Eugene Magazine and was named Oregon Dentist of the Year. You know you’re getting the best possible care.
- We’re conveniently located in a park-like setting between South Eugene High School and Roosevelt Middle School near the University of Oregon, we offer dentistry of the highest quality in a caring and comfortable environment.
- We’ll do everything within our power to make your visit a positive experience – one you look forward to rather than fear.
- We enjoy people and making new friends, and we’re dedicated to treating each patient as a member of our family. Our practice includes patients of all ages and we love the diversity of the smiles we care for.
Our Purpose Statement
Our practice is committed to helping people to maintain their teeth for their entire lives. To accomplish this goal, we strive to provide dentistry of the highest possible quality in a caring, comfortable environment. We enjoy people and making new friends and endeavor to treat each patient as a member of our family.
To that end, we will try to see each patient at their approved time and do everything within our power to make each patient’s visit a positive experience – one they look forward to with anticipation rather than fear.
We recommend preventative treatment to avoid dental emergencies. We recognize each patient has individual needs and strive to meet each patient’s desires. Our goal is to provide treatment that looks great aesthetically, feels good and functions properly, and last a long time. We strive to improve patients’ smiles and self esteem by improving the appearance of their teeth.
Our goal will always be to control our fees so that our patients can appreciate quality care at a reasonable cost.
We pledge that staying current on materials and techniques will be a high priority, that we will use the most up-too-date equipment, and we will follow safety practices that protect each patient as well as ourselves.
We mutually recognize the value, commitment, and education of our staff members, and promise to support each other as we serve you. Our desire is to provide each patient with professional care in a pleasant, caring environment while you enjoy the practice of dentistry.